Take a guided speedboat tour from Kotor to explore Our Lady of the Rocks. Discover picturesque Perast — a UNESCO World Heritage Site — and delve into centuries of maritime history with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Smoking in the vehicle
Know before you go
- During April, May, September, and October, the church of Our Lady of the Rocks and the museum are open until 5 PM, but you can still visit the island. In June it is open until 6 PM, and in July and August, it is open until 7 PM.
- It is recommended that you dress warmly during the spring and autumn months because it can be chilly.
- The tour could be canceled if weather conditions are unfavorable
- Please be aware that finding a parking spot in Kotor during the summer season can be quite challenging if you plan on arriving by car
- If you decide to visit the church, please keep in mind that there is a dress code, and you cannot enter in a swimsuit
- Please note Skip the line does not apply for entrance to Our Lady of the Rocks since it is a small church