Horses & Vineyards horseback riding tour in Istria will reveal the true beauty of the Istrian countryside, giving you the opportunity to explore it in the most natural way!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Enjoy a small group tour in the Istrian Countryside
- Ride a horse among vineyards and olive groves
- Visit a spectacular wine estate
- Relax with a professional horse guide and tour leader
- Courtesy pick-up and drop off in air conditioned minivan
- Professional Horse Guide & Tour Leader
- Orientation horse riding lesson
- Approx. 1.5 hour Horseriding tour through the countryside
- Guided visit to a wonderful wine estate
- A lunch with wine tasting
- Any services not listed above as included
- Personal travel insurance
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour is not permitted for children under 14. Persons under 18 need to show an ID.
- Long pants and sports shoes are requested (no flip-flops please!).
- The horseback ride is easy and relaxed and does not require previous experience. Please do not expect to trot or canter.
- Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg).
- Please let the supplier know in advance any special needs or impaired mobility of the clients and they will do their best to accomodate them.