Save time in Thailand with an express transfer from Koh Tao to Chumphon by high speed catamaran. Meet at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao and get dropped off at Thung Makham Noi Pier with transfer to Chumphon Train Station or to Chumphon Town at small extra fees.
What to Expect
Travel from Koh Tao to Chumphon with a catamaran ticket that takes you through the Gulf of Thailand. The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and needs no stopover en route.
Take advantage of a 1-way or return ticket, multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure. Cruise by high speed catamaran to Thung Makham Noi Pier and get transferred to Chumphon Train Station or to Chumphon Town if you have booked the drop-off add-on at a small extra fee.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Transport by catamaran
- Drop-off at Chumphon Train Station or Chumphon Town (only if add-on is selected)
- 1-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance).
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given.