Save time with an express transfer from Koh Samui to Chumphon by catamaran. Meet at Mae Nam Pier or get picked up from your hotel for a small extra fee. Get dropped off at Thung Makham Noi Pier with transfer to the train station or Chumphon Town.
What to Expect
Travel from Koh Samui to Chumphon with a catamaran ticket that takes you through the Gulf of Thailand. This easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires just a few short stopovers on Koh Phangan and Koh Tao en route, which are required to pick-up and drop off other transferring guests.
Take advantage of a 1-way or return ticket, multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Na Pralarn Pier at Mae Nam Beach, Samui (where you should be at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure). Benefit from a pick-up service add-on from your hotel on Samui. Cruise by catamaran to Chumphon and get dropped off at Thung Makham Noi Pier with transfer to the train station or to Chumphon Town for a small extra fee.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Transport by catamaran
- Pick-up from hotel on Samui (only if add-on is selected)
- 1-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance)
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given