Take the worry out of your transportation needs between Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao with transfer by high speed ferry in air-conditioned comfort. Sit back and enjoy the views and choose from 6 different routes.
What to Expect
Save time and worry in Thailand with an express transfer between the islands of Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao in the Gulf of Thailand. Choose from 6 different routes and cruise by high-speed ferry in air-conditioned comfort.
Pre-book your ferry ticket for a guaranteed transfer between Koh Samui, Koh Phangan and Koh Tao. Choose the route that best serves your needs, with multiple departure times throughout the day. The ferry operates daily all year round.
For transfers from Koh Samui, meet at Bang Rak Pier. Transfers from Koh Phangan depart from Thong Sala Pier. Go to Mae Haad Pier for transfers from Koh Tao. Arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure, and sail across the Gulf of Thailand from one island to the next.
Upon landing, you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel or favorite beach. On Koh Samui there is an additional hotel pick-up service available for free. If you arrive at Bang Rak Pier on Koh Samui from Koh Phangan or Koh Tao, there is an optional transfer to the hotel at a small extra fee. Emergency assistance is available if you need it.
- Transportation by high-speed ferry
- Hotel pick-up service on Koh Samui
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Meet at the departure pier at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• Please note, the pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point