Make the most of your time in Thailand and avoid the hassles of travel with a well-organized high speed transfer from Koh Phi Phi to Koh Samui via Krabi. The combined bus, ferry, and catamaran ticket gets you to your destination in comfort.
What to Expect
Take the worries out of your transfer from Koh Phi Phi in the Andaman Sea to Koh Samui in the Gulf of Thailand with a combined ferry and bus ticket across the southern region of Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and does not require a stopover in Krabi. You’ll be issued a convenient e-ticket, and you can take advantage of multiple departure times and an optional hotel drop off service (at an additional fee).
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined ferry, bus, and high speed catamaran ticket
- Travel insurance
What to Remember
• To enter the ferry terminal you must show the printed ticket voucher to the ferry staff.
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage for the catamaran option. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance).
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given.