Enjoy an easy and funny introduction to freediving. You'll practice your first breath holds at the best dive site in the Golf of Thailand, the magical Sail Rock.
What to Expect
You'll be picked-up around 07:00 at your hotel and head to the speed boat where you'll be taken care of by your instructor. The boat will leave at 08:00 and will arrive at Sail Rock around 40/45 minutes later. There you'll have 2.5 to 3 hours to learn and to practice freediving.
What you will learn is how to choose, adjust and use freediving equipment. You get also an introduction to safety guidelines for being in and under the water and checking buoyancy, equalizing your air spaces, efficient quicking techniques. Then you learn how to perform effortless duck dives and do freedives on the dive line.
- Hotel transfers
- Freediving equipment
- Organic and vegetarian food on board
- Freedives on the dive line
Know Before You Go
• Diving within 18 hours of flying is not recommended.
• All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving.
• Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving.
• You only need adequate swimming skills and comfort in the water. No prior experience is required.
• Minimum age 15.
• With a ratio of maximum 3 divers per instructor.