Sail to the island of Phi Phi in the Andaman Sea by speedboat and laze on white sandy beaches in the tropical sun. Snorkel in the turquoise waters to see an underwater wonderland, or soak up the colors of the limestone Viking Cave.
What to Expect
Set out by speedboat from Phuket pier and sail over turquoise waters to the scenic Andaman landscape of Phi Phi Islands (Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Le), about 27 miles (45 kilometers) from the mainland.
On arrival, you are free to relax on paradise beaches or take sightseeing excursions to Loh Sa Mah, Phi Phi Ley Cove, and Maya Bay where the blockbuster film The Beach (starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Tilda Swinton) was filmed.
A chance to observe the majestic underwater world is available for guests who want to snorkel. If you are more the exploring type and Phi Phi’s natural beauty is not enough, there is plenty to do on and off the island.
Phi Phi Ley is home to the Viking Cave, a large limestone cavern where ancient rock paintings can be found. Thought to resemble Viking ships, the rock paintings are thought to be 3,000 to 4,000 years old, and provide a perfect spot to experience the colors and rhythms of this tropical hideaway.
- English-speaking guide (guides in German, French, Russian, and other languages are available on request and subject to surcharge)
- Entrance fees
- Meals as specified
What's Not Included
- Services not mentioned in inclusions
- Tips and personal expenses
Cancel up to 5 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the daily start times for the group/private speedboat tour are 08:30.
• Children's rates apply to children under 12 only and from a minimum of 2 full-paying adults.