Enjoy a private walking tour of the landmarks of Fort Kochi, Matancherry and Jew Town. Explore the Chinese Fishing Nets and learn about the cultural and historical significance of the area with your local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pickup is available from hotels located in Kochi and Ernakulam. Exact pickup time will be communicated after booking. Guests are requested to wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick up time.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point is at the local partner's office on 888 Princess Street, Fort Nagar, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala 682001. Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Guests are requested to wear clothes that cover their shoulders and knees as this tour visits places of worship
- Photography may not be permitted inside some monuments or churches. Please ask your guide before taking photographs
- The Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace are closed on Fridays, Saturdays, and Jewish Holidays
- Please arrive 5 mins before the departure time
- This tour won't be provided to cruise ship passengers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Kochi and Ernakulam are available if option selected; the exact pick-up time will be confirmed after booking, based on location