Outside its spectacular beaches, the inner heart of Phuket is blessed with ample possibilities for a motorized adventure. After a short introduction, you are off for a 2-hour ATV tour that zigzags through some of Phuket’s most dense jungles.
What to Expect
A driver (no guide included) will pick you up from your hotel in Phuket (dedicated beaches only, for more information, please see the terms and conditions which beaches are included) and you will be brought to the ATV station on Phuket. As the riding times are fixed, you will be informed in advance about your actual pick-up time either on the day of the ride or the day before.
After a short introduction about the functionality and the safety measures taken to go on a fun, 2-hour ride, the pre-ride instructions will be given in English as well as a short overview of the program and route you will ride. Depending on the season, expect a combination of dust, mud and gravel passing your way. If you bring a camera, please make sure that you cover it well to avoid damage to your personal equipment.
The ride follows trails that bring all mentioned elements into play. Expect to get dirty while driving these 4-wheeled drive ATV’s. During these 2-hours, you will pass insect-eating plants, rubber tapping plantations and get up-close with some untouched parts of Phuket. Head deeper into the jungle following bumpy roads that meander through the forest. This part of the track requires a bit more skills but your instructors are more than happy to guide you safely through.
The tour ends back at the ATV camp where you will receive cold drinks, a refreshing towel and local fruits in season before your driver brings you back to your booked hotel along one of the designated beaches on Phuket.
- Tours and transfer to/ from your Phuket Hotel with driver from Patong, Kata, Karon, Kalim, Kamala, Surin &
- Bangtao beach area only
- The use of an ATV with helmet and safety instructions
- Cold drink, refreshing towel and fruits after the ride
- All taxes and service fees
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, lunch and/ or dinner) drinks, shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in Phuket
- Tips and gratuities
- Transfer arrangement to/ from Phuket Hotels located anywhere other than Patong, Karon, Kata, Kalim, Kamala, Surin and Bangtao Beach
Know Before You Go
• If you bring camera equipment, ensure that this is well-protected against any damage or dust/ mud/ dirt during the ride