This Phi Phi Island Tour by speedboat is your classic day trip to the Phi Phi Islands. You will enjoy hotel transfers and arrive on the beach by speedboat to enjoy lunch overlooking the famous "Maya Bay" from the movie "The Beach".
What to Expect
This day trip is perfect for relaxation and beach enthusiasts as you will spend the day swimming, snorkeling and boating around the 6 Phi Phi islands with a total area of circa. 21 sq. miles (35sq kilometers).
Your tour itinerary is as follows:
Your hotel pick-up commences in time to board your speedboat
Departure to Phi Phi Ley Island by speedboat. Relish Maya Bay, try snorkeling at Loh Samah Bay and visit Pileh Lagoon.
Afterwards, stop in at a Viking Cave and experience feeding monkeys at Monkey Beach
Savor a buffet lunch, served at a beachfront restaurant on Phi Phi Don Island (Tonsai Bay)
Arrive at Khai Nok Island and relax on the white sandy beach.
Re-board your speedboat for the journey back to port where your transfer awaits to take you back to your hotel.
- Round-trip speedboat to Phi Phi Island
- Buffet lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Travel insurance
- Life jackets on-board
- Soft drinks and seasonal fruits on-board
- English-speaking guide
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking and is subject to availability
• The program can be changed without prior notice depending on the sea and weather conditions
• The tour program's main focus is your safety