Does the sound of exploring hidden caves and inland lagoons, only accessible by water appeal to you? Enter the realm of the hidden corners of Phang Nga on board your own sea canoe and gain access to areas, otherwise hidden from the naked eye.
What to Expect
Take a journey into a world that only can be seen, explored and photographed from the water. You will reach the Phang Nga starting point after a 2 hour drive from your hotel in Phuket (transfer from your hotel to Phang Nga is included). You will paddle with a team of experts that know every single square meter of the region to provide you with an experience of a lifetime.
After a short explanation by the staff in Phang Nga, you'll set out aiming to seek out the hidden sea caves, hongs and tunnels of Koh Panak and Koh Hong. A ‘hong’ is an open-air, cliff-lined cylindrical tidal lagoon connected to the outside world through caves. Learn about the ecosystems of these secret places.
Sit back and relax in complete comfort and safety. You will come face-to-face with rock formations and stalactites, that have taken centuries to form in this pristine environment of mangrove jungle and almost perfect silence.
The tour includes a visit to Lawa Island where guests can paddle canoes, swim, or laze on the beach. With a friendly and expert team, you are sure to have an unforgettable experience and memories which will last forever.
You will be brought back to your hotel on Phuket where you will arrive around 4.00 pm, hopefully with a memory card full of images and great memories of this adventure.
- Tours and transfer from and to your Phuket Hotel with driver only from the central main beaches of Phuket
- Buffet lunch
- National Park entrance fees
- Use of life jackets, flashlight, canoe equipment and the services of expert paddlers
- All taxes and service fees included
What's Not Included
- Other entrance fees and expenses, such as meals (breakfast, and/or dinner) drinks and shopping, unless otherwise stated
- Activities on the island (to be paid on the spot)
- Hotel accommodation in Phuket
- Tips and gratuities
Know Before You Go
• When bringing electronic equipment such as mobile telephones and cameras, please make sure that you have waterproof/protective material with you to avoid water damage during the canoeing.