Visit the amazing four Islands of Krabi on a full-day tour with pick-up from your hotel in Phuket. Cruise by ferry to Ao Nang and go island hopping by speedboat to Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Tup Islets, and Phranang Cave Beach at the Railay Peninsula.
What to Expect
This full-day tour takes you to the 4 unique limestone islands of Krabi just offshore of Ao Nang. Swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, exploring, and photography are the main activities to enjoy. Expect plenty of sun, a rich variety of corals and fish, crystal-clear water, and white powdery beaches lined with coconut palms.
Start your trip with a convenient pickup from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach. Cruise by ferry from Rassada Port to Ao Nang and admire the beauty of the Andaman Sea. After arrival at Nopparat Thara Pier switch to the more convenient speedboat, to start island-hopping the 4 Islands of Krabi.
You will have a restaurant lunch on an island, and there will also be a couple of open water snorkeling stops. The tour will stop at Chicken Island, named after a bizarre rock formation which resembles the head of a chicken. One end of the island consists of steep cliffs, while the other has beautiful beaches along a peninsula. This peninsula is flooded at high tide, creating a small island. At low tide you can walk between the Tup Islets and Chicken Island.
The itinerary will vary according to the tides, so that you arrive at the sandbank as close to low tide as possible.
- Hotel round-trip transfers in Phuket
- Ferry cruise from Rassada Port to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- Thai lunch at a restaurant - Halal, other diets (e.g. vegetarian) available on request
- Seasonal fruits, drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Licensed English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
What's Not Included
- National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult / 200 THB per child, to be paid at point of entry. These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops and a camera
• Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the vessel
• Wear flip-flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand
• Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions
• This trip includes several open-water swimming & snorkeling stops of around 30 minutes. It is possible to stay on the boat during this time. Please wear a life jacket if you are not a confident swimmer. Travel time between the various beaches is maximum 20–25 minutes, usually less.