With a highspeed transfer from Phangan to Khao Lak you save time and effort during your stay in Thailand. The joint ferry & bus transfer with several departure times gets you to Don Sak Pier by Lomprayah highspeed catamaran and further to Khao Lak by van.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transfer from Koh Phangan in the Gulf of Thailand to Khao Lak at the Andaman Sea with a combined catamaran and van ticket across southern Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires only a few stop-overs on Koh Samui and at Don Sak Pier en route to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Travel with a combined ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan. Cruise by Lomprayah high speed catamaran to Don Sak Pier, and ride further by shared minivan to Khao Lak.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by catamaran and minivan
- 1-way and round-trip tickets
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilos of luggage. Overweight bags are charged 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kilos maximum allowance)
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given.