Save time in Thailand with an express transfer from Koh Phangan to Chumphon by catamaran. Meet at Thong Sala Pier on Phangan at least 30-minutes before departure. Get dropped off at Thung Makham Noi Pier with transfer to train station or to Chumphon Town.
What to Expect
Travel from Koh Phangan to Chumphon with a catamaran ticket that takes you through the Gulf of Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and requires just one short stopover on Koh Tao en route which is required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Take advantage of a 1-way or return ticket, multiple departure times and a convenient meeting point at Thong Sala Pier on Phangan at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure. Cruise by catamaran to Chumphon and get dropped off at Thung Makham Noi Pier with transfer to the train station or to Chumphon Town at a small extra fee.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Transport by catamaran
- Pickup from hotel on Samui (only if add-on is selected)
- 1-way joint ticket or round-trip ticket
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions.
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance).
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given.