Save time on your travels in Thailand with a high-speed transfer from Koh Phangan to Bangkok. Benefit from multiple departure times and a combined bus and ferry ticket which gets you to Chumphon by catamaran and further to Bangkok by coach.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transfer from Koh Phangan in the Gulf of Thailand to Bangkok, in the heart of the country, with a combined ferry and bus ticket.
The easy, fast and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before departure and only requires stopovers on Koh Tao, at Chumphon Pier and at Hua Hin en route. The approximate transfer duration is 12 hours.
Travel with a joint ticket and take advantage of multiple departure times, a convenient meeting point at Thong Sala pier on Koh Phangan and a drop off service directly at Khao San Road in the tourist center of Bangkok.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of southern Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transportation by catamaran and coach
- 1-way combined ticket or round-trip ticket (depending on option chosen)
- Travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times are subject to change according to weather conditions
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage weight. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kg (up to 50 kg maximum allowance)