Snorkel in the turquoise waters of Koh Nangyuan and Koh Tao on a full-day tour from Koh Pha Ngan. Discover the picturesque bays of Mango, Tian Nok, Hin Wong and Sairee. Swim among tropical fish in one of the best snorkeling areas of the Gulf of Thailand.
What to Expect
Depart Koh Pha Ngan and journey to Maenam Pier, where you will board a catamaran or speedboat (depending on option booked) and cross to the island of Nangyuan, just 15 minutes from its sister island of Koh Tao. Spend the day in paradise at a hidden jewel of the Gulf of Thailand, and swim among colorful fish and coral gardens.
Go to the sandbars that make up Koh Nangyuan, and marvel at beaches formed by the ocean's currents. Discover the beautiful coral reefs of bays such as Mango, Sairee, Hin Wong and Tian Nok. Pause for a lunch of authentic Thai cuisine at a restaurant in Nangyuan, before exploring Koh Nangyuan itself. The private island features a dive center and souvenir shop, as well as a breathtaking walk to the hilltop viewpoint.
Soak up the tranquility of a unique destination, far from the stresses of modern life.
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel on Koh Pha Ngan
- Light breakfast with coffee and croissant
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Buffet lunch at Koh Nangyuan
- English-speaking guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Entrance fee to Nangyuan island
- Full accident insurance
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, flip flops, your camera and a dry bag. Shorts are recommended rather than long pants as you may be required to walk in ankle-deep water
• Please note that the program may be changed to suit the tide and weather conditions
• This tour actively supports local communities with volunteer teaching projects, helping to move towards small-scale tourism
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems