Spend a full day in the emerald jewel of Thailand on this speed tour to the Ang Thong Marine Park from Koh Phangan. Start the trip with a 45-minute speedboat ride, and enjoy the rest of your day snorkeling and kayaking in the idyllic oasis of the park.
What to Expect
Start the day off with an exciting 45-minute speedboat ride from Thong Sala pier on Koh Phangan, arriving to the breathtaking beauty of Ang Thong Marine National Park mid-morning.
The archipelago of 42 islands occupies almost 250 square kilometers and includes over 50 square kilometers of surreal limestone islands and karst topography, which rise from the sea as dramatic rock cliffs and captivating rock formations. Spend the day island-hopping through the archipelago, visiting the park's principal islands (which include Phaluai, Wua Ta Lap, Mae Ko, Sam Sao, Hin Dap, Nai Phut and Phai Luak), and exploring their natural caves, crystal lagoons, and stunning rock formations.
At mid-day, enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at a local restaurant on the island of Woa Ta Lab, and spend the afternoon sunbathing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, or simply relaxing on the endless white sand beaches of the islands.
- Round-trip transfers from hotel on Koh Phangan
- Light breakfast with coffee and croissant
- Water and soft drinks on board
- Buffet lunch at Koh Woa Ta Lab
- Professional tour guide
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jackets
- Basic accident insurance
What's Not Included
- The national park entrance fee of 300 THB person has to be paid during check-in with the boat staff
Know Before You Go
• The national park entrance fee of 300 THB per person has to be paid while arriving at the National Park.
• Please remember to bring a towel, sunscreen, a hat, sunglasses, flip flops, a camera, a dry bag, and shorts (you could be walking through ankle-deep water at some points).
• The tour program can change due to tide and weather conditions.
• This tour is not recommended for pregnant ladies, infants or people with back or neck problems.