This exciting day trip combines a visit to Nine Mile, the birthplace of Bob Marley, and to White River for an afternoon of tubing.
What to Expect
It all started on February 6th, 1945 at Nine Mile, St. Ann where Bob Marley, the King of Reggae, was born. He would often visit his birthplace to meditate in his single bed that was referred to in his song "Is this Love." You can also view the tombs of Marley and his mother, Cedall Booker, on this property as well. Immerse yourself in the history of Bob Marley's personal past.
Then, continue this tour with some tubing on the White River in St. Mary and sail away on your own tube along the river. Let the flow of the river massage you in its arms as you enjoy the ride and soak up your natural surroundings.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off within the Kingston area
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
- Cultural stop (light snacks or fruits)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's Not Included
- Lunch ($10 - $20)
Know Before You Go
• Bring a hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera, towel, swimsuit, cash and your ID
• Change of clothes
• Spare carrier bag
• Wear comfortable shoes or water shores