Spend a wonderful time away from the hustle of a big city on a private trip to the little town of Pereiaslav. Discover interesting facts about Ukrainian culture on a guided tour of the open-air Museum of Folk Architecture and Household.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Ukrainian, Russian, German, Spanish, Italian
- Pickup included
- The guide will pick you up from your hotel at apointed time
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Optional museum areas may be closed depending on the day of the week. The main exhibition is open daily.