Discover the luxury residence of the former Ukrainian President V. Yanukovich in Mezhyhirya on a private guided tour from Kiev. Learn the most striking facts about the ex-president’s rule and explore the territory of the "museum of corruption."
What to Expect
Your private tour to the Mezhyhirya Residence will start with a hotel pick-up. After meeting your guide, you will drive to the Novi Petrivtsi village where the residence is located.
Once you arrive in Mezhyhirya, you will be impressed with its splendor. There, you’ll explore its spacious and lavish grounds which includes a “VIP territory” with perfectly cut trees, a tennis court, non-freezing lake and a farm with ostriches, peacocks, pheasants and other rare birds and animals. Your expert guide will also tell you many intriguing facts about the ex-president’s rule.
The highlight of the tour is V. Yanukovych's mansion called “Honka” and a health center (optional visit for an additional fee). The interior of Honka creates a dual impression when you see all the excessive opulence of everything around you - golden chandeliers and mosaic floors, luxurious furniture and exotic decoration.
In addition to the main tour of the grounds, you may also visit a training center for elite dog breeds, a bath complex and the Museum of Retro Cars (optional for an additional fee). After this informative tour, your driver will drop you off at your hotel.
- Professional guide service
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation service along the route by private vehicle
What's Not Included
- Entrance tickets to the Mezhyhirya Residence 50 UAH (2 Euro) per person
- Honka 200 UAH (8 Euro)
- Museum of Retro Cars 50 UAH (2 Euro)- closed on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Bath complex 50 UAH (2 Euro)- closed on Monday and Tuesday
- Dog training center 30 UAH (1.2 Euro)
- Electric car rental 60 UAH (2.5 Euro) or 100 UAH (4 Euro)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Access to all the optional sites (Honka, Museum of Retro Cars, bath complex, dog training center) is not guaranteed and depends on the Mezhyhirya Residence staff