Save time in Thailand with a transfer by van, coach and catamaran from Khao Lak to Koh Phangan. Enjoy a hotel pick-up in Khao Lak at a small extra fee and travel on road to Surat Thani via Krabi. Cruise to Phangan by ferry with drop-off at Thongsala Pier.
What to Expect
Take the worry out of your transfer from Khao Lak to Koh Phangan in the Gulf of Thailand with a combined bus and catamaran ticket that takes you from Khao Lak to Phangan Island via Krabi.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 12 hours before scheduled departure and requires only three stopovers in Krabi Town, at Don Sak Pier and on Koh Samui to pick-up/drop-off other transferring guests. Start the trip with a convenient hotel pickup in Khao Lak at a small extra fee and ride by minivan to Krabi through the beautfiful Pha Nga province. Switch to the VIP coach and travel further to Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani from where you will take the high speed catamaran to Koh Phangan. Get dropped off at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel or to the full moon party location at Haad Rin Beach.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey. Flexible travel options will add an extra smile to your adventure in the Land of Smiles.
- Combined transport by minivan, bus and catamaran
- 1-way or round-trip transfer tickets
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather and sea conditions
• During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast
• You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilos of luggage. Overweight bags are charged THB 20 per kilo (up to 50 kilos maximum allowance)
• In the event of cancellation with less than 72 hours notice, no refund will be given