If you’re short on time but want to have all the fun in Key West, climb aboard the Ultimate Express for an action-packed adventure. From jet ski tours to banana boat rides and soaring above the water on a parasail, this tour offers it all.
What to Expect
If it's action you crave, the Ultimate Express delivers in a big way. In just 3.5 hours, you’ll soar above the water on a parasail, ride a Sea-Doo jet ski, swim, jump and play on giant water toys and take a ride on a banana boat. The fun begins the moment you step on board the Cruzan Cat power catamaran.
The true water sports enthusiast knows that Key West’s most popular attraction is the crystal clear blue water that surrounds the island paradise.
If you're short on time but want to enjoy a day out on the water, the Ultimate Express is a terrific way to get the most out of your limited time.
- Complimentary sodas and water
- Complimentary beer and wine following the water activities
What's Not Included
- Customary gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Please note that each guest must bring a valid ID
• Guests under 18 must have a parent at check-in with photo ID to sign waivers
• Triple flights are weather/weight permitting
• The total weight limit is 450lbs for all those parasailing
• Children must be at least 6 years old and be accompanied by an adult
• Guests will be paired up on jet skis
• Mandatory to bring 1 credit card per reservation
• Mandatory to bring 1 ID that includes date of birth (16 years and older)
• The operator of each jet ski must have an understanding of English
• Guests born in 1988 or after may operate a jet ski if they pass a Boater's Safety license test ($3 fee for the test) or are riding with someone born before 1988
• Guests cannot participate if they are under the influence of drugs/alcohol, are pregnant, have existing medical conditions that put them or others at risk or are younger than 3 years of age