Ghosts & Gravestones Tour of Key WestProduct ID: 15341
From £30 per personBook now
- Learn about Key West's supernatural history aboard the Trolley of the Doomed
- Meet Robert the Doll, the most cursed resident in Key West
- Visit one of the island’s haunted Civil War forts
Pass 19th century wooden houses that hold secret stories of former inhabitants; stories so tragic and chilling, you’ll soon see why Key West was named one of the top 10 most haunted cities in America.
Enjoy exclusive nighttime entry into one of the island’s haunted Civil War forts, former quarantine barracks for suffering soldiers left to die from yellow fever and now home to an eerie doll that can play tricks on you if you don’t play nicely! Your Ghost Host will add a pinch of humor to Key West's dark side with tales of deathly love, tragic endings, scores to settle, wrongs to right and ghastly folk - some so strange it will be hard to believe they’re true…
- Gratuities (optional)
The tour departs from the Old Town Trolley ticket booth at 501 Front Street (Corner of Duval and Front St.). Please check-in 30 minutes prior to tour departure time. (Open in Google Maps)
• Changes cannot be made within 24 hours of your tour.
• Cancellations within 24 hours of your tour will not be refunded.
• The tour runs most dark and stormy nights, so please dress appropriately. Please wear comfortable shoes.
• After booking, you must call the tour operator and receive your Order Number, or date and time confirmation) Seats are not confirmed without the Order Number. Instructions will be included on your voucher
• You must bring a printed copy of your voucher. E-vouchers will not be accepted.
Product ID: 15341