Enjoy a fusion of natural wonders and beachside relaxation on a tour from Argostoli to Melissani Lake and the pristine Myrtos Beach. Swim at the beach or unwind while admiring the rugged cliffs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Spanish
- Pickup included
- **Customers from cruise ships will be collected at the Argostoli Port. Staff with signs "Avalon Travel & Viator " will await customers at the Argostoli Cruise Ship Terminal **Holidaymakers in Kefalonia will enjoy a pick-up service from the listed hotels or designated meeting places. Please note that the pick-up time from hotels or meeting places situated away from Argostoli is additional to the scheduled tour duration
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Water shoes
Know before you go
- Vessels at Lake Melissani are 12-man rowboats with rower. Passengers may experience crowds while boarding the boats during the high Season of July & August
- The boat ride, spanning approximately 10-15 minutes, includes entry to the cave, the duration of which depends on the number of visitors in the queue
- Visitors are not permitted to swim in the Lake, in order to preserve the natural environment and protect the site