Village Home Stay & Trek - Temal; Tamang Cultural HubProduct ID: 12989
From £606 per personBook now
- Intimate contact with village community, indigenous culture, daily simple life, homely and cozy environment, pure nature, spectacular views, Himala
- Soft Trekking, local cuisines, fresh and exotic foods,
VHS – I: Temal - Tamang Cultural Hub, 8 days
Elevation ~ : lowest - 600m highest - 2100m
Best Months: January, February, March, April, May and September, October,
01. Drive Katmandu/Pachuwarghat and be welcomed as family guests in a farmer’s
home. Overnight in Sunkoshi river beach camping.
02. Participate in household chores and observe farm works of the host family. Fishing, swimming and campfire optional. After lunch, bid farewell to leave for another village Bolde. Overnight in a family house.
03. Be a part of a traditional ritual dedicated to the mother nature in the morning. Visit the host family’s relatives in the nearby neighborhood and observe their daily life. An interaction with village elders about life, culture, history etc. in the evening.
Overnight in a family house.
04. Join the host family members to the farms and observe the farming activities – feeding cattle, cleaning, milking, collecting grass and fire woods, planting, nursing, harvesting etc. Overnight in a family house.
05. Visit schools, village health care centers, children day care center, Devi and Shiva temples and Buddhist monasteries before leaving for the hill top village – Timal Narayanthan, popular for viewing the central Nepal Himalayn range – Gaurishanker, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Langtang etc.
Overnight in family guest house.
06. Visit Buddhist Stupas – replica of Boudha and Swayambu, Narayan temple after the sunrise view. Transfer to Dhulikhel after lunch. Overnight in a resort.
07. Visit to the Buddhist pilgrimage center – Namo Buddha (Tama Lhuichen) and cultural tour of old town Panauti Or relaxing in Dhulikhel.
08. Transfer back to Kathmandu via Bhaktapur.
Note: Depending upon the months of visits, there are chances of being a part of live cultural activities; clan rituals, ceremonies, festivals etc. in different villages.
- Three meals a day, accommodation in family homes and lodges, transportation, guides, porters, insurance of Nepali staff, assistance for travel/rescue arrangements, agency's service charge and other travel assistance.
- International and domestic flights, bar bills, lunch & dinner while in towns, medical and rescue insurance, personal equipments, tips and other expenses of personal nature
Airport pick ups and drops + hotel transfers (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 12989