Experience the colorful tourist hub of Kathmandu like a local by Rikshaw. Ride through the narrow streets of Thamel and witness the varieties of locally-made souvenirs, fresh fruits and vegetables, pastries, and more.
What to Expect
Experience the colorful tourist hub (Thamel) of Kathmandu like a local, with a 3-hour Rikshaw ride. This tour also includes a sightseeing tour of Old Market on the southern corner of Kathmandu, where you can observe the daily household goods are displayed and made ready to sell in a narrow and old house.
Your experienced tour guide will meet you at the hotel (within Thamel) at 11:00 am in the morning with a Rickshaw and take you to the narrow streets of Thamel. Admire the streets with their colorful decoration - the perfect spots for budding photographers and keen shoppers! Relish the wonderful experience of rickshaw ride on the narrow and busy street of Thamel and Old Bazar (Ason).
What's more, Thamel has many restaurants serving Typical Nepal, Dal Bhat as well as many different tastes from different corner of the world. Finish the rickshaw tour, your tour guide will escort you to one of these restaurants as per your tastes so you can grab lunch before dropping you off at your hotel around 2:30 pm.
- Rickshaw and driver
- Nepali lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entry fees to Durbar Square
- Sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Nepalese visa
- Additional food or drinks
Know Before You Go
• There is no minimum booking number for this activity
• Tour Surcharges on weekends, holidays, and peak season may apply
• Cancellations received on the same day of the tour: no refund will apply
• Cancellations received 1 day before the tour: 50% of total amount will apply
• Cancellations received 15 days before the tour: 20% of total amount will apply