Nepal Wildlife Safari 6-Day Tour
From £337 per personBook now
- See 1-horned rhinos and bengal tigers up close
- Explore Chitwan National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and roam around the native fauna
- Learn the fascinating history of the indigenous Tharu people
- Discover the capital city of Nepal, Kathmandu, and all its charming monuments
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Arrive in Kathmandu. Meet your guide at the airport and transfer to your hotel. Spend the night in your hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu
Enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of Kathmandu City and Swayambhunath. In the afternoon, stroll through Patan City and a Tibetan Refugee Camp. Spend the night in your hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu to Chitwan
Transfer from Kathmandu to Chitwan by surface. Walk through Tharu Village and visit an exotic elephant stable. Spend the night in a lodge.
Day 4: Chitwan
Partake in an exciting elephant safari and tread amongst the lush jungle. Visit an elephant breeding center and canoe along the Rapti River. Stick around for a Tharu stick culture dance. Spend the night in a lodge.
Day 5: Chitwan to Kathmandu
Keep your eyes peeled as unique birds fly through the sky above. Afterwards, transfer back to Kathmandu. Spend the night in your hotel.
Day 6: Departure
Soar through the sky on an Everest Mountain flight or spend the afternoon relaxing and doing as you wish.
Finally, transfer back to the International airport for your flight.
- Arrival and departure transfer
- English-speaking guide
- Twin sharing hotel accommodation in Kathmandu in a Bed and Breakfast
- Twin sharing hotel accommodation in Chitwan on with breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- All entrance fees
- National Park permit
- Nepal visa (available on arrival at airport or border)
- International airfares
- Personal insurance and expenses
Kathmandu Airport. As per your flight schedule, our representative will pick up you at the airport with a name card. Please provide all flight details before coming to Nepal. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 14498