This 15 day trek is a unique opportunity to experience the relatively untouched region along the border of Nepal and Tibet, which provides spectacular Himalayan Views.
What to Expect
Manaslu Circuit via Nubri Valley Trekking in Nepal!!
Larkya La Pass which cuts behind the Manaslu Massif is one of the areas recently opened to trekking and this trek offers some of the finest trekking in the Himalayan wilderness.
Starting a scenic drive to Gorkha Royal Palace (former capital of the Shah Dynasty) or direct drive to Aurughat, you then trek up the wild Buri Gandaki River, through rough gorges sliced between Himalchuli (7890m) and Ganesh himal (7429m).
The trails are steep but your first sight of the classic peak of Manaslu (8165 m) dissolves the fatigue and the Buddhist prayer flags and Chortens seem to offer spiritual support as you climb towards your goal-Larkya La Pass (5153m). The views of Manaslu and the neighboring peaks are worth the effort, and time is spent on the pass taking photos or just preserving the scene in your mind's eye.
A steep descent into the Marsyangdi valley is rewarded with a delightful walk back along the river through small villages and across Crystal Rivers to Besisahar. You might also continue your trekking tours to Pokhara via Ghalegaon - Begnas lake.
Suggest Itinerary: 15 Days
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu (1348m) & transfer to Hotel
You will be met at the airport by a representative from the Gokyo Treks & Expedition P. Ltd. Our representative will transfer you to your Hotel and you will have a welcome drink in the evening with traditional Nepalese cuisine.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu valley Guided tour. Our Guide will take you around Kathmandu to show its background and history, visiting temples, monasteries and colorful city itself will give you a picture of Nepal.
Day 03: Kathmandu – Arughat (700m) 8hrs.
After breakfast at your Hotel in Kathmandu, we will drive to Arughat Bazaar for 8/9 hours. Arughat Bazaar is a beautiful small town in the Gorkha District, which is also famous for the trade center of the upper part of the Gorkha and Dhading Districts.
Day 04: Trek from Machhakhola to Jagat (1370m.) which takes about 6:30 hrs. Stay at lodge.
Day 05: Trek from Jagat to Gomna, takes approx. 7:30 hours.
Day 06: Trek from Gomna to Jarang, takes about 7:30 hours. Stay at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek from Jarang to Rupinala Phedi (4643 m.) takes approx. 7 hours. Stay at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek from Rupinala Phedi to Bhedi Odar (5150m.), 6 hours. Stay at Lodge.
Day 09: Trek from Bhedi Odar to Bhedi Kharka (5225m.), takes about 7 hours. Stay at Lodge
Day 10: Trek from Bhedi Kharka to Dudh Pokhari (5390 m.), takes 6 hours. Stay at Guest House.
Day 11: Trek from Dudh Pokhari to Ninghalaghari (4590m.), takes 7 hours. Stay at Lodge.
Day 12: Trek from Ninghalaghari to Chyadi Danda (3600m.), takes 7 hours.. Stay at Lodge.
Day 13: Trek from Chyadi Danda to Tonje (1850m.) takes 7 hours. Stay at Lodge.
Day 14: Trek from Tonje to Duwar (975m.), takes 6 hours. Stay at Lodge.
Day 15: Trek from Duwar to Besisahar (760m.), takes about 2:30 hours.
- Includes in the Packages
- Kathmandu International Airport transfer Pick up and drop off by private vehicles.
- 2 Nights hotel in Kathmandu or Hotel in Planet Bhaktapur on B. B Plan basis
- All land transfer as per given itinerary.
- Manaslu Restricted area permits and fees.
- Annapurna and Manaslu Conservation entry permits fees
- TIMS (Trekker 's Information Management System) permit
- Tented accommodation during the trekking
- Food (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner) serve with hot drinks each day while on the trekking
- Fully escorted trek with fluent English speaking license holder local Guide.
- Professional cook, Sherpa, Kitchen Staffs and necessaries porter as upon the group size
- Necessaries camping equipment depends upon the group size All program according to itineraries on full board.
- Insurances, Trekking equipment and other facilities to Nepali trekking staffs.
- Medical Kit Bag on every trip.
- An attractive gift souvenir from Gokyo Trek.
What's Not Included
- Excludes in the Packages
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 40 only
- Travel Insurance (this is a mandatory in case of emergency)
- Medical evacuation & Helicopter Rescue bills in case of emergency
- Personal nature or any donation and monuments entrance fees.
- All types of drinks and bar bills
- Staffs Tipping (Tipping is expected but it is not mandatory.)
- International Airport Tax per person US$ 24 ( Or Rs: 1695 )only
Know Before You Go
Semi controlled region - less visitors, Splendid and superb views, walking between the borders of Nepal and Tibet, explore the old monasteries, Ethnic group with unique culture, Explore the Tibetan Culture, Full of flora and fauna, Samdo Peak (500m) Crossing Larkya La pass 5215m. If those travel information is not fit for your interest, you might also contact us.