Langtang Tamang Heritage Trail – 9 days
From £813 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceAirport pick ups and drops + hotel transfers
- Newly opended trekking route in a virgin area, Village Home Stay
- Very scenic, Age Old Culture, Natural Hot Water Spring,
Tamang Heritage Trail in previously restricted area near the Tibetan border, the unexplored regions of the Langtang area has recently been opened. The people in this place are mostly of Mongoloid stock whose culture goes back to hundreds of years. The craftsmanship, dress, traditionally built stone-mud houses and the beautifully carved wooden porches reflect the solitude and the serenity of the Himalayan scenery.
The trekking trail passes through traditional Tamang and Tibetan villages and goes until the Tibetan border – Rasuwagadhi passing though a natural hot spring in Tatopani. Home stay facility is also possible along the route. From Syabrubensi, one can also follow the trail leading to popular trekking routes to Langtang and Gosaikunda for another week and more.
Grade: I Elevation: lowest - 1470 m highest - 3165 m
Best Months: February, March, April, May and September, October, November, December
01. Drive: Ktm- Dhunche - Syabrubensi (1470m).
02. Gutlang (2320m).
03. Tatopani (2607m).
04. Rest day at Tatopani
05. Nagthali Dada (3165m) –Thuman (2338m).
06. Timure (1762m) visit Rasuwagadi, Tibet boarder
07. Bridim (2229m) –
09. Drive back to Kathmandu.
- Trekking - National Park entry fee, Trekking Permit fees, three meals a day, accommodation in lodges, transportation, guides, porters, insurance of Nepali staff, assistance for travel/rescue arrangements, agency's service charge and other travel assistance.
- International and domestic flights, bar bills, medical and rescue insurance, personal equipments, tips and other expenses of personal nature
The trip itinerary is flexible and can be tailor made as per your schedule, fitness level and interests.
Please make sure your insurance covers all the activities mentioned on this tour.
Product ID: 12799