1.5-Hour Langtang Helicopter Tour
From £1,971 Per group up to 4Book now
- Fly through the mighty Himalayas
- See the amazing sights of the Kathmandu Valley
- Take in incredible views of the Langtang Mountain range
- Discover the natural serenity of the Langtang Valley
- Greet friendly local Sherpas in Kyanjin Gompa
Admire the landscape of the Kathmandu Valley as you fly to Kyanjin Gompa to experience the incredible natural scenery of the Himalayas. Flying at speeds of about 150 miles per hour, it's possible to fly over vast areas quickly, and your knowledgeable guide will point out the various highlights while offering a brief history of each of the sights.
Upon landing at Kyanjin Gompa, step from the helicopter to observe and feel the natural beauty of Nepal. Admire spectacular geographical features, see Kyanjing Monastery, and greet friendly local Sherpas.
The helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Kyanjin Gompa lasts approximately one hour. Some extra time is given on the ground to enjoy the stunning Himalayan landscape and appreciate the natural serenity of the Langtang Valley.
- 60-minute helicopter tour
- Services of a professional pilot and crew
- Local taxes
Upon receipt of your voucher, you must contact the local tour supplier in order to secure your flight time and receive further information regarding the meeting point, pick-up, and drop-off locations.
Product ID: 19886