Everest Base Camp trek takes you into the heart of the Himalayan region and to the legendary Mount Everest. Be warned: our trek is a tough challenge. Those who complete it can say they have visited the highest mountain in the world.
What to Expect
Everest Base Camp Trek is for people used to walking foothills and pushing themselves to the limit. It is a tough challenge especially along the Khumbu glacier.
For an unobstructed view of Everest's windblown summit, we will hike to the summit of Kala Patar at over 18,500 ft (5,545 meters). From the snow-capped peaks, the sunrise is an unforgettable sight.
Few people return from Everest Base Camp Trek unmoved by the experience. This is the main reason why Everest base camp trek is increasing in popularity. By the end you will be able to say you have visited the highest mountain in the world.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1345m/4412ft)
Day 2: Trip arrangements, meeting with staff and sightseeing around Kathmandu Valley
Day 3: Short flight to Lukla (2840m/9320ft)–Trek to Phakding (2610m/8560ft)–approximately three hours
Day 4 -5: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11290ft) – Approx. six hours -Acclimatization
Day 6: Trek to Tengboche (3860m/12660ft) – Approx. five hours
Day 7: Trek to Dingboche (4360m/14300ft) – Approx. five hours
Day 8: Lobuche (4940m/16207ft) – Approx. five hours.
Day 9: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5300m/17400ft) - back to Gorak Shep (5170m/16961ft).
Day 10: Hike up to Kalapattar (5545m/18192ft) then trek to Periche (4270m/14070ft) - Approx. seven hours.
Day 11: Trek from Pheriche To Tenggboche (3860m/12660ft)
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3440m/11290ft) – Approx. six hours approximate
Day 13: Namche to Lukla (2840m/9320ft) – Approx. six hours.
Day 14: Fly back to Kathmandu – Shopping/ Leisure
Day 15: Rest day Shopping/ Leisure
Day 16: Departure
- Domestic Airport pickup and dropoffs by private vehicle
- Three nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- City sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and local English speaking guide throughout the tour as described in the program by private vehicle
- All your standard meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- A highly experienced, helpful and friendly government license holder English speaking guide and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter between 2 person basis), their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipment and medicine
- Round trip flight fare KTM – Lukla - KTM and domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla for you and guide
- Sagarmatha National Park fees
- Trekker’s information management system (TIMS)
- Entrance and monument fees at various sightseeing places
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Taxes and other official expenses
What's Not Included
- Lunch and dinner during your stay in Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, tips, etc.,
- Beverages like mineral water, juice, Coke, Fanta, Sprite as well as alcoholic drinks.
- Travel Insurance (essential).
- Personal trekking equipment except stated above.
- Tips for staffs and driver's.
- Any loss arising due to unforeseen circumstances such as road blockage due to landslides, flight delays or cancellations due to weather or technical problems, accidents.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund