Annapurna Trek, Jungle Safari, & Mountain FlightProduct ID: 32391
From £1,105.25 £828.94 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceWe will pick up you from the Hotel at 06:30 for Pokhara Drive and Drop to airport for International airport before four hours.
- Magnificent view of Himalayas, Unforgettable view of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri, Abundant flora and fauna, Keep on touch with local peoples
- Experience the different culture, Natural hot spring at Tatopani Panorama View of Himalaya, Typical Gurung villages at Ghandruk Unforgettable
- Elephant Ride and one horn lion, World heritage and paradise site in Pokhar, Unique World Mountain flight.
With the arrangement of trek with Snowy Horizon, One can experience the view of the principal peaks of the western portion of the great Annapurna Himal, including Hiunchuli, Annapurna South, Annapurna 1, Ganagapurna, Annapurna 3 and Machhapuchhare through Annapurna Base camp Trekking. These mountains are arranged almost precisely in a circle about ten miles in diameter with a deep glacier-covered amphitheater at the center. From this glacier basin, the Modi Khola knifes its way south in a narrow gorge. Further south, the gorge opens up into a wide and fertile valley, the domain of the Gurungs an indigenous community of Nepal.
An early morning golden sunshine mountain flight is to be an arrangement In Nepal, seeing the remote corners of the Himalayas need not be a problem. Mountain flights provide the answer.
The mountain flight gives the best opportunity to get the closest and the best view of Mount Everest (8,848m) as well as other mountains such as; Lhotse (8,516m), Shishapangma (8,012m), Gauri Shanker (7,134m), Cho Oyu (8,201m), Pumori (7129m), Nuptse (7,855m) and Amadablam (6,856m). The flights are taken up to average altitude of 6,500 - 7,000 meters. Circling Mount Amadabalm to enter the Khumbu valley, we take the passengers almost five nautical miles from the highest peak in the world - Mt. Everest (weather permitting). This flight usually lasts for about an hour. We provide each passenger with individual window seats (guaranteed) during the entire flight. Moreover, all our passengers are invited to the cockpit from where they can take some spectacular pictures of the world’s tallest mountains.
Jungle Safari Tours in Nepal (Wild Life Adventures)
Jungle Safari Tours in Nepal offer the fine selection of pristine National Parks with varieties of adventurer wild life activities besides glorious trekking, Mountaineering and raging river rafting for the holiday packages. Nepal offers you the chance to enter the jungle and view some of the rarest and most endangered wildlife on earth. Jungle Safari Tour in Nepal can be a very exciting experience for the wildlife seekers. It is possible for any visitor to stay in these National Wildlife Parks and take part in the organized jungle safari activities. Jungle Safari Tour is a great way to relax after a trek or climb and soak up the jungle environment, bring your kids along and have the family holiday of a life time. In the jungle safari tour you can experience, elephant back safaris, Jungle walking in the bushes, bird watching, canoeing, recreation activities and Tharu traditional cultural program, etc. depending on which park you choose to go for excursions.
Mostly, the Jungle safari activities take place in the Terai region of Nepal, the part of the Gigantic Plains that connect southern part of Nepal and northern part of India for 800 kilometers east to west. This stretch was called the "char koshe jhari" in Nepal, meaning the ‘eight-mile forest stretch' that was a formidable barrier until 1950s. The southern plains of Nepal are covered with dense tropical jungle teeming with fascinating wildlife and exotic birds. The one-horned rhinoceros, Royal Bengal tiger, crocodile and Himalayan black bear are the stars of the wildlife show among the hundreds of species of wild animals that make their home in the Jungle of Tarai. The newly republican country Nepal also contains over 800 species of colorful birds, or about 10% of the world total Means. Nature walk or Jungle walks overlooking or observing the enthralling beauty of Jungle vicinity in Jungle Safari Tour in Nepal.
Actuality, jungle walks in the wild life adventures bestows close-up chance to analysis different categories of animals as well observe their track, sign and sounds. The most gripping and attention- grabbing program offered by Nepal not found elsewhere in the world is regard as jungle safari tour. In Nepal you will discover the ideal situation of viewing the jungle scenery, birds and animals and the indigenous local people, their colorful tradition, unique dress and languages even while you are in the Jungle Safari activities. An excursion through these National Parks, the zoological garden by elephant, canoe, and four-wheel drive vehicle is a Jungle Safari adventures through which your lifetime memory will be stocked.
Snowy Horizon is here to assist your jungle safari tour in Nepal whether after your enjoy of trek or climb or just for the nature and wildlife adventure in the tropical or subtropical regions of Nepal. Send us an email or call us to design your itinerary and packages as per your desire and timeframe. We are ready, flexible and eager to bring your dreams on reality.
Paragliding in Pokhara
Paragliding is a very popular activity in Pokhara at Srangkot Hill with an easy access. Operators offering tandem flights and it are a great way to experience the Himalayan nature, mountainous scenery and bird eye view of Lake Phewa and the city of Pokhara. We collaborate with the paragliding operators and we will book and schedule the adventure for your itinerary.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m.) which takes approximately six hours. Transfer to Hotel overnight.
Day 03: Trek from Pokhara (915 m.) to Nayapool (1050m.) by car which takes approximately one and half-hours drive. Now you begin your trek from Nayapul (1050m.) to Tikhedunga (1577 m.) via Birethanti (1065m.) which takes approximately four and half hours.
Day 04: Trek from Tikhedunga to Ghorepani (2675 m.) and it takes approximately six hours.
Day 05: Trek from Ghorepani to Poon Hill (Early morning trip to Poon Hill (3232m.) to enjoy the sunrise view over Mt. Dhaulagiri, Tukuche Peak, Nilgiri , Varaha Shikhar , Mt. Annapurna I , Annapurna South , Annapurna III, Machapuchere, Annapurna IV, Annapurna II , Lamjung Himal and other numerous snowcapped mountain peaks. And trek to Tadapani (2675m.) which takes approximately five and half hours.
Day 06: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong (2040 m.) which takes approximately four hours.
Day 07: Trek from Chhomrong to Bamboo (2340m.) and it takes approximately five hours.
Day 08: Trek from Bamboo to Deurali (3230m.) which takes approximately five hours.
Day 09: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4170 m.) via Machapuchere Base Camp (3820m.) and it takes approximately four hours.
Day 10: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (2630m.) which takes approximately five hours.
Day 11: Trek from Dovan to Jhinudanda (1750m.) and it takes about six hours. The path is descent up to Bamboo passing through forests with varieties of rhododendron, oaks and bamboo plants.
Day 12: Trek from Jhinudanda to Pothana (1600m.) which takes about five hours.
Day 13:Trek from Pothana to Dhampus Phedi and it takes approximately three hours and drive from Phedi to Pokhara by car,which takes about 30 min.
Day 14: Early in the morning at around 5 am Drive to Sarangkot (1680m) for Sunrise view with golden mountain and Tandem Flight (paragliding) from Sarangkot then full day sightseeing in around Pokhara city ( e.g.: Bindubashini Temple, Seti river, Old Market, David's Fall Tibetan Monastery ,Begnash and Rupalake) and overnight in Hotel.
Day 15: Drive from Pokhara to Chitwan Jungle safari. After a short rest, visit to the Tharu village and the National Park Visitors Center. Sunset view from the riverbank, Dinner, Slide-show on wildlife.
Day 16: Full Day Jungle Activities Dugout canoe trip followed by a Nature Walk Program or a visit to the Elephant Breeding Farm. Enjoy an ox-cart ride or a jeep drive back to the resort. After refreshment you can wash the elephants and swim with them in the Rapti River, Lunch. Elephant back safari, Dinner. Tharu dancing performance.
Day 17: After tea or coffee you will go for a bird watching tour. B/F. Transfer to the bus station and drive to Kathmandu.
Day 18: Early in the morning you will be proceeded One Hour Mountain-flight toward the top of the World (Mt. Everest) which is one of the unique one in the World. From where you can view 13 Snowy capped Mountains over 8000meters high and hundreds of peaks over 6000 meters high. You will be taken to visit Kapan Monastery, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath, Swoyambhunath and evening Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
Day 19: Final Departure or alternatively Join other activities.
- Airport picks up and drops by private vehicle.
- tourist standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and pokhara on BB Plan as per Itinerary.
- TIMS card Permit.
- Annapurna conservation entry permits
- Transportation by private vehicle .
- Meals on full board (Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during trekking
- Available Teahouse accommodation(Lodge/Guest House).
- Experienced Government license holder guide.
- Trekking porter /Sherpa to carry your bags during the trekking 2:1.
- Food, accommodation, insurance, salary, equipments, for Guide and porters.
- Full Day Sightseeing Tour in Pokhara
- 45 Minute Paragliding(Tandem Flight in Pokhara)
- 2/3 Days Jungle safari Activities in Chitwan National park.
- Escorted English speaking tour guide for sightseeing
- All necessary monument entrance fee in Chitwan Jungle safari
- All meal in National Park Hotel at Chitwan.
- All activities in Jungle safari.
- One hour Mountain flight, government
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Your Travel insurance and emergency rescue.
- International airfare and airport departure tax if applicable.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (Visa issuance is possible upon arrival in Kathmandu Airport)
- Tips for trekking staff and driver. (Tipping is expected but not mandatory).
- All kind drinks (hot, cold and alcoholic)
- Personal shopping and laundry etc.
- Personal trekking Equipments.
- Airfare if required.
Pick up and Drop service from kathmandu airport and also Provide pick up service for Departure to Trip. So all pick up and drop service is include as per itinerary (Open in Google Maps)
• If group size is Above 10 pax we provide 50% discount for group leader and if group size is 15+1 pax or more in Group we provide 1 person totally free of cost (100 %).
• The itinerary is changeable and modifiable as per needs and time frame of trekkers.
• Cost can be re calculated if the itinerary is changed or modified.
• Additional activities may be added as per trekker's or Agent's request with appropriate additional cost.
• The cost may also be affected due to the requirement of number of guides and porters.
• For any kind of change please contact us by mail or call.
Product ID: 32391