Main Ideal trek for a short trip to the lower elevations of the Annapurna region. One of the most picturesque and popular treks in Nepal. It passes through country inhabited by a wide diversity of peoples.
What to Expect
Main Ideal trek for a short trip to the lower elevations of the Annapurna region. One of the most picturesque and popular treks in Nepal. It passes through country inhabited by a wide diversity of peoples. It offers spectacular mountain scenery on the ancient Trans-Himalayan Salt Trade Route.
Offering great mixture of culture, flora and landscapes from the low lands of subtropical to the alpine zone, from the paddy fields to the rhododendron, silver fir and pine forest, this trek offers a short circuit route on the south of Annapurna Himalayan range, offering grand views of three highest mountain range from Dhaulagiri, Annapurna to Manaslu range trekking in the midst of the rain and alpine forest zone, and through traditional villages with constant view of the high snow capped peaks including the majestic Mt. Fishtail.
This trek leads you to lush valleys, cascading waterfalls, dense forest and colorful villages. With the elevation of 3210 meters, Poon Hill offers the shrub views of Annapurna range. Poon Hill is the key highlight of this trekking. Sunrise from Poon hill is one of the most amazing experience as you can cherish the incredible.
Deatils itineary :
Day 01 : Arrival Tribhuvan International Airport and transfer to hotel. Rest at the hotel some time and after that we will brief you regarding about the trip. O/N at hotel
Day 02 : Drive to Pokhara (910m) by tourist bus. Driving to 6 hours, O/N at Hotel
Day 03 : Drive to Naya Pul (New Bridge) for an hour and trek to Tikhe Dhunga (1495m. Walking 3:30 hours, O/N at guest house,
Day 04 : Tikhe Dhunga to Ghorepani (2850m. Walking 5:30 hours, O/N at guest house,
Day 05 : Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani (2520m). Walking 6:30 hours, O/N at guest house,
Day 06: Trek to Jhinu Danda(Hot spring ) Walking 5hr(1700m) Over Night at Lodge.
Day 07: Trek to Tolka village walking 5hr(1700m) Over Night at Lodge.
Day 08: Trek to trekking ending point phedi Drive to Pokhara Over Night at pokhara .
Day 09: Pokhara to Kathmandu by tourist bus over night at Kathmandu.
Day 10: Transfer to airport, Departure on your own Destination.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with 3 Stars Bed & Breakfast 2 nights.
- Hotel in Pokhara with tourist standard bed & breakfast 2 night.
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek ,
- One Experience Trekking guide & one porter for Each Two Tourist.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by tourist bus . transplantation Pokhara to trekking starting point and trekking ending point to Pokhara by car .
- Annapurna Conservation Permit .
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Insurance for Guide & Porters All accommodation During the Trek Available Lodge /Tea Houses.
- Airport -Hotel-Airport transfer. Farewell Dinner
What's Not Included
- Personal Equipment for Trekking
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu & pokhara
- Emergency Rescue evacuation
- Tipping (Tips) For Guide& Porter
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Sweet things like chocolate and desert.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Travel and Medical Insurance:
we do not offer its customers any kind of travel insurance. Customers should purchase by themselves. Insurance must cover medical, accidental, natural disasters, emergency evacuation and trip cancellation expenses along with baggage and gears’ lost, theft or damage.
Batteries and bulbs
Swiss army knife