Over 4 days explore the world heritage UNESCO listed spots in capital of Nepal, Kathmandu Durbar square, city of art Patan, Bhaktapur, Durbar square and more.
What to Expect
Nepal is a wonderland enriched with diverse regions housing many diverse people. It has extraordinarily breathtaking natural beauty from the Himalayan mountains to birds and wildlife. There are few countries in the world that are filled with the art and culture dominated by Buddhism and Hinduism which have flourished side by side for hundreds of years.
Liberty Holidays has the experience necessary to show our customers the important places and sites that make up Nepal. We will give you different glimpses of Nepal whilst preserving the sites and areas we visit so that its open for others to know in years to come.
Destinations covered Kathmandu city sightseeing, Enjoy a traditional Nepalese dance program, Everest Mountain sunrise tour in Nagarkot, Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Square sightseeing.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu:
Upon arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, Meet our airport representative then transfer to hotel, rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu City Sightseeing:
After Breakfast in the Hotel restaurant, meet at the Hotel lobby for your city sightseeing in Kathmandu visit Pashupatinath, Boudhnath, Kathmandu Durbar Square( Hanuman Dhoka & Kumari Temple ) & Swambhunath Stupa. Overnight Stay In Kathmandu.
Day 3: Kathmandu - Nagarkot:
Early morning drive to Nagarkot for Everest Mountain Sunrise and Himalaya views, Half-day sightseeing tour of Bhaktapur and Patan Durbar Square . Enjoy a traditional Nepalese dance program in the evening.
Day 4: Departure:
Transfer to the airport for onward flight.
- 3 Stars Hotels as per itinerary with twin/double sharing on BB based.
- Entry fees, Permits etc.
- English speaking tour guide.
- All local transportation by private vehicle as per itinerary.
- All pick up drop services.All applicable taxes and service charges .
What's Not Included
- International Airfares and airport departure taxes as applicable.
- Lunch and Dinner
- The cost of personal items like laundry & all kind of soft & hard drinks
- Optional excursions (Others than not mention at itinerary)
- Travel visas and travel insurance
- The single supplement payable on all bookings where only one person is traveling
- All others except committed to provide in cost included section above.
Know Before You Go
- Cancellations received same day - No refund will apply.
- 1 Day earlier to trip start – 50% of total amount will apply.
- 15 Days earlier - 20% of total amount…