Hiking around Kathmandu is a best suited trekking for those who are traveling with children, Families, students and want to enjoy outdoor camping as well as who do not have enough time for longer treks into the high mountains!
What to Expect
3 Day Hiking Around Kathmandu
It is an easy hiking route in Nepal we started this trip for who are going to do High Mountain trekking like over 5000 mt.
We need to do a short trek before to go high place if they don’t have any hiking experience before or if you don’t have confidants to go high area.
Detail Itinerary for Hiking Around Kathmandu
Two hours drive from Kathmandu to the Sundarijal where the trek begins. Start to walk to the up hill about 5-6 hours to reach the Chisapani.
It’s a spectacular place from where you could observe the White Mountain and dutiful scenery with respectful culture. O/N Hotel. B.L.D
After have a breakfast we start to walk to the Nagarkot. After 6-7 hours we will rich Nagarkot from where we could see the most of the Himalayan range which we could see from Nepal (Annapurna, Langtang and Everest) with sunrise view and sunset view. O/N Hotel. B.L.D
From Nagarkot we will walk down hill until Telkot then we will ascend small hill to reach the Chagunarayan Tample, our trip's last point. We will take a car back to Kathmandu. O/N Hotel. B.L.D
- Drive to Chisapani by car
- All meals while you are on hiking
- National Park permit
- Entry permit in where you need
- All meals/accommodation for guide and helper
- Car to come back from ending point
What's Not Included
- Meals whilst in Kathmandu
- Nepal travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa fee (You may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu)
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, tips
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable Events i.e. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
Know Before You Go
Shared hostel while trekking (common shared room with no bathroom in the room).
Please enquire about a private room.