A well designed tour which offer an opportunity to explore Nepal's cultural and natural beauty.
This is 12 Days trip where you visit cultural sites of Kathmandu, Jungle Safari in Chitwon National park, natural city Pokhara as well as Mt. Annapurna.
What to Expect
Nepal , the country with the world's highest mountain,deepest gorges, abode of millions of gods and goddess, a mystic land, a natural wonder, it has so many things to offer for the visitors. Numerous Himalayan Rivers, streams, lakes, along with old cities, with their historical, artistic and spiritual sites, providing you many unparalleled opportunities to experience the vast and diverse cultural and natural beauty in Himalaya.
This Nepal view tour bring you an opportunity to observe old Nepalese culture and provide you and experience thirilling white water rafting, Junlge Safari in Chitwon National Park and short hiking experience in Annapurna region.
- Pick up and transfer by car from Airport-Hotel-Airport. 3 nights standard hotel accommodation in Kathmandu 2 night in Pokhara and 2 nights in Chitwon. Breakfast, lunch and dinner with tea/coffee during the trek. Local lodges accommodation during the trek. Government licensed guide ( including his food, salary, accommodation, equipment, medicine & insurance). All local transportation by bus as per the itinerary. One Day Kathmandu sightseeing by private Car and Tour guide All necessary permits and entry fees in Chitwon and mountain One day Rafting program with guide and equipments All government taxes. Medical kit Recue assistance Necessary equipment (sleeping bags, down jackets if needed). Our service charge
What's Not Included
- Meals in Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- International airfare.
- Nepal entry visa fee ($40).
- Your travel insurance (should include your medical and rescue)
- Bar bills.
- Temple and durbar square entrance during kathmandu sightseeing.
- Staff & driver tipping.
We will pick you by car and drop you to the hotel. so please kindly forward your arrival detail.
Know Before You Go
You have to be flexible about the tour.Due to some unexpected incident , we may have to change the schedule of the trip. Depending on the month visit, different Equipment s is needed. Warm Jacket, Long sleeved shirt, Jumper or fleecy jacket, T – shirts, Trekking shoes or boots, Comfy shoes for around the camp, Polypropylene/wool socks, Light cotton socks for under wool socks, Rucksack, Sun hat, Woolen hat, Gloves, Sun block, lipbalm , Goggles or sunglasses, Long underwear,Thermal wear, Insulated pants Nylon windbreaker, Nylon wind pants, Water bottle, Sewing kit, Medical & first aid kit, Flash light, Batteries and bulbs, Swiss army knife, Towel and toiletries etc. Dark color T-shirts and pants during Jungle tour is necessary for this trip.