This tour will be the perfect choice for those people who want to experience rafting, jungle safari, hiking and cultural sightseeing in a one visit of Nepal. The trip begins with cultural sightseeing of heritage monuments in Kathmandu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport-sized photo
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Trip FAQS
- Fitness for trek
- In fact, you don't need to be a mountaineer with rippling muscles to enjoy trekking. If you are reasonably fit, have a spirit of mountain journey and like walking, you are always qualified for any trekking in Nepal. You do not need any previous experience. However, we suggest you some physical fitness programs such as running, swimming, and hiking before you embark on a journey.
- Road condition of Chitwan and Pokhara.
- Kathmandu to Chitwan's total distance is about 170 Km, a 6-hour drive. From Chitwan to Pokhara total distance is 142 kilometers, a 5-hour drive, and from Pokhara to Kathmandu total distance is 200 kilometers, 7 7-hour drive. If the road condition is very good,
- The highway is construction work on the Mugling-Naryanghadi road and Tribhuvan Highway Mugling to Pokhara is also construction work. Now the road is very bumpy, and dusty. It takes a few hours more because of road conditions to each destination.