Discover the birthplace of the Olympic Games on this 4-hour self-guided shore excursion from Katakolo.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Optional audio guide
- Admire the ruins of the first ever Olympic Games
- See the spot where the Olympic flame is lit every four years
- Snap photos of the ancient track and field course
- Enjoy a professional transfer service during which you can ask any questions you may have
- Cruise terminal pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver
- Local guide
- Photo opportunities
- Entrance fees
- Food or drink, which can be purchased at a café
- Gratuities (15-20% of the tour cost for the guide is recommend)
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
- People with respiratory issues
- People with epilepsy
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Upon debarkation, please proceed through the cruise terminal and exit through the security area. The tour representative will be waiting for you between the post office and public toilets outside the security area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a transfer-only service, entrance fees are not included in the price of this activity. Entrance is free for those under 18 and costs €12 for 19 to 65-year-olds.
- Please wear comfortable, seasonal weather appropriate clothing and walking shoes.
- Guests must be able to get in and out of transportation with ease.
- This tour is not recommended for those with any mobility issues as you will be walking over uneven surfaces and varied ground conditions.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Please note that lunch is not included on this tour, but food is available for purchase at the location.