Hop aboard a Turkish gulet boat and discover the Kas Archipelago and the Sunken City. Glide over precious ruins and structures as you learn the history behind these ancient sites. Swim and snorkel around in beautiful clear waters.
What to Expect
Discover Kas Archipelago and the Sunken City on this full-day tour from Kekova. Hop in a wooden boat and enjoy the unique combination of historical exploration and natural beauty as you snorkel off the coast. Go swimming, fishing, or snorkeling and savor a delicious, healthy Mediterranean meal cooked by the crew on board.
Begin with a drive to Ucagiz Village and hop aboard. See the Sunken City that was destroyed by a series of earthquakes at the turn of the first millennium. The ancient city’s remains are visible through the boat. Afterwards, visit the tiny village of Simena and visit the town's ancient castle. Cool off with a swim in the lovely, warm turquoise waters before heading back to Kekova and then to Kas and Kalkan.
- Transfer to/from Kas
- Boat tour of about 6 hours
What's Not Included
- Drinks and ice-cream
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• A delicious Mediterranean lunch is provided on board
• Your guide will accompany you throughout the whole tour
• Please bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel, and swimming clothes
• Snorkeling is not allowed at Sunken City area because the area is protected
• Please note the local provider's cancellation policy: full refunds will be given only to cancellations made over 72 hours before the beginning of the tour