3 Days 3 Nights - Lycian Cruise
From £4,010 Per group up to 8Book now
- Cruise the Lycian area
- You will enjoy the most beautiful moments during blue tour.
- You will be able to swim in the calmest and cleanest waters when you wake up.
- You can enjoy the deep sea by snorkeling and you can also have your own seashell.
- You can learn the tips of Mediterranean kitchen from our experienced cooks.
- You will feel the real taste of tea in our tour.
- You will fall asleep by watching stars at the end of the day.
Our first destination is in Aperlai historical city. This is a city of history which you cannot see in any other tours. You may have a short city tour after your meal in this bay.
When leaving Aperlai, our next destination is Yağlıca bay with its incredibly clean sea like a canyon. After a swimming break, we will offer you tea and fruits.
After the Yağlıca bay, our next destination is Kocakadın bay. Kocakadın bay has a story and the captain will tell it to you.
Day 2:Tersane bay, Batıkşehir, Simena, Üçağız, Gökkaya
After our breakfast at Kocakadın bay, we will be sailing to Tersane bay. This bay which was used as dockyard by Lycians is visited by hundreds of visitors daily.
After Tersane bay, our Batıkşehir tour will start. This city was submerged as a result of great earthquake and there are many historical structures belonging to Lycian, Roman and Constantinople periods.
After Batıkşehir, we will have a break for an hour in Simena. You may visit the Byzantine Castle there.
After Simena, our destination is Üçağız bay, old fishing village and new tourism star. After Üçağız bay, the natural bay of Gökkaya is on our route.
Day 3: Pirate Cave, Karalos bay, Eleksi island, Limanağzı
After the breakfast, our Pirate Cave will start. You will love this natural miracle cave.
The next destination in our route after Pirate Cave is Karalos bay.
After a meal in this bay behind Kekova island, we will sail to Eleksi island. The clean waters of this island is very suitable for snorkeling and fishing. You can catch a fish if you want!
After our stop in Eleksi island, our next overnighting destination is Limanağzı bay.
Day 4: Leaving the brigantine after the breakfast
- All meals • Insurance • Fuel • Crew services • Water toys usage
- Cold drinks are extra on the boat
Opposite side of the Mercan restaurant
Product ID: 38308