Full-Day Trip: Kangaroo Island - Island LIfe tourProduct ID: 24015
From £264.41 per personBook now
- View wildlife in it's natural habitat including Koalas, Kangaroos and a wallaby which is almost extinct on the mainlaind
- Private tour at Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Gourmet seafood bbq lunch at private lunchsite in the bush
- Beer, wine and softdrinks included
- Small group tour
Have a cuppa with home-made cakes before a walk down a country track through tall Eucalyptus trees where koalas snooze overhead or wake briefly for a feed. See some of the Island’s most productive and diverse farming country, including sheep growing some of the world’s finest wool.
Walk quietly through the bush with your guide – what makes that noise, who’s track are those, who left THAT little pile there? Look for wallabies extinct on the mainland, a kangaroo found only on Kangaroo Island, and learn about some of the unique Island plants.
Enjoy a delicious lunch in a private bush setting featuring some of the Island’s fresh produce including local fish, salads and fine wines before continuing to the South Coast. At Seal Bay Conservation Park walk with your guide amongst sea lions on a beautiful sandy beach. Watch pups nursing, or playing in the surf, see bulls bearing scars from territorial fights, and learn of their unique breeding biology.
The remainder of the afternoon is spent exploring more of the south east region of the Island with destinations and experiences chosen to reflect seasonal opportunities.
- Home made morning tea
- Seafood barbecue lunch
- All drinks (beer, wine, sofdtrink, water)
- All admission fees
- Pick up and drop off from selected accommodations or Kingscote Airport
- Personal items
From selected accommodations or Kingscote Airport (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 24015