Explore the ancient capital of Sri Lanka, nestled in the lush hills of the Kandy Plateau. Visit one of the most sacred places of worship in the Buddhist world and become immersed in the culture and history of this picturesque city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Visit the site that houses a relic of the tooth of the Buddha at the Temple of the Tooth Relic
- Explore Kandy, the last capital of the ancient kings' era
- Stroll through collections of orchids, medicinal plants, and spices at the Royal Botanical Gardens of Peradeniya
- Sample fresh Ceylon tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Entrance to the spice garden.
- Entrance to the tea garden.
- Sample of Ceylon tea.
- Food and drinks.
- Entrance ticket to the Temple of the Tooth Relic.
- Entrance ticket to the Royal Botanical Garden.
- Entrance ticket to any other optional site.
- People with back problems
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must fill out a travel information form
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts