Kanchanaburi Jungle Rafts - 2 Days, 1 Night
From £176 per personBook now
Pick-up servicepick-up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area
- First day, Visit to the Thailand-Burma Railway Centre Museum, War Cemetery and Bridge over the River Kwai.
- Second day, Visit to the nearby ethnic Mon Tribal village (optional elephant ride through the bamboo forest). Check out and depart for lunch at pier.
Early morning pick-up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Arrival in Kanchanaburi. Visit to the Thailand-Burma Railway Centre Museum, War Cemetery and Bridge over the River Kwai. Take a long tail boat from the pier to get to the River Kwai Jungle Rafts, passing by unspoiled mountainous jungle scenery. Check in upon arrival. Lunch will be served. Take an exciting boat ride downstream to Resotel pier and continue to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial. Dinner, followed by a 45-minute presentation of Mon dances. Accommodation at River Kwai Jungle Rafts
Lunch and Dinner included
Day 2: River Kwai – Bangkok
Breakfast at the Rafts. Visit to the nearby ethnic Mon Tribal village (optional elephant ride through the bamboo forest). Check out and depart for lunch at pier. Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train, passing lush forest. Continue by air-conditioned minivan to Bangkok. Arrival in Bangkok and transfer to hotels in Bangkok downtown area (supplement charge for drop-off at Bangkok Airport).
Breakfast and Lunch included.
- Transfers and tours as mentioned by air condition minivan or coach
- Local English speaking guide
- Boat ride and Train ride as mentioned
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned
- Other meals than mentioned in the program and Optional tours
- Expenditure of a personal nature i.e. drinks, telephone bill, mini bar etc.
- S.I.C. Join Tour - Available for hotel in City centre only.
- S.I.C. Join Tour – Not available for Peninsula, Bangkok Marriott,
- Millennium Hilton, Montien Riverside & Ratchada road area & etc
Additional charges may apply to transfers from/to locations in Bang Na and Lard Prao.
Product ID: 17541