Take the worry out of your arrival at Kalibo Airport and enjoy shared transfers to Boracay Island. Travel by scheduled either bus, van or coaster and boat, with tricycle or mulitcab transfers between the port and your hotel.
What to Expect
Take the stress out of your airport and hotel transfers between Kalibo Airport and Boracay Island hotels and resorts. A representative will welcome you at Kalibo International Airport Arrival Exit Gate holding a welcome board with your full name on it.
You will then take comfortable shared tourist transport to Caticlan Jetty, saving you money on private transfers. Relax and make new friends on the 1 hour 45-minute journey, passing through small towns and villages, such as Numancia, Makato, Tanghalan, Ibajay and Malay.
Next, climb aboard a boat at the jetty and sail across to Cagban Port on Boracay Island, a journey of approximately 15 minutes. All municipal fees are included in your package, and a tour representative will be on hand to assist you onto the boat.
Upon arrival at Boracay, the next leg of your transfer is by land, either on typical local tricycles or multicabs, depending on the size of your group. A personal coordinator will assist you directly to the reception of your hotel, where you can safely check-in.
Station 1 location is referring to hotel located in Pinaungon, Balabag
Station 2 location is referring to hotel located in Balabag, Manggayad
Station 3 location is referring to hotel located in Manggayad, Manoc Manoc
- Shared scheduled tourist vehicle transfer from Kalibo Airport to Caticlan Jetty
- can be bus, coaster or van
- Terminal fee
- Environmental fee
- Shared Boat
- Shared multicab (open-air cab) from port to hotel
What's Not Included
- Porter fee if you want porter to bring your luggage bags both in the airport and port which normally charge Php 20 to 50.00 Philippine peso / bag.
What to Remember
• Please provide your flight number, airline, time of arrival and departure and hotel name and address
• Pets are not allowed with this type of transfer.
• All pictures on this site are for guidance purposes only. Actual land and water vehicles' appearance may vary.
• Change of flight information advised by the airline must also be advised to vendor, to arrange new pick-up time and date.
• All confirmed bookings are non-refundable
• No show is non-refundable.
• Guest will ride in tricycles (1-3persons) or multicab - an open-cab that can accommodate 10-12 persons - between the hotel and port
• Service coordinator will assist you to the lobby/reception of your hotel.
• Boracay Online Booking Services shall not be responsible for its failure to abide by this agreement, where such failure is due to fortuitous event, natural calamities and labor dispute.