Experience the beauty of Pilanesberg National Park with a nature walk, taking you close to the wild animals of this area. After the walk, your guide will take the group on a game drive to see whatever you haven't seen during the walk.
What to Expect
Your walking safari will begin with collection from Johannesburg or Pretoria. A private car will take you to the Pilanesberg National Park, with a coffee stop in the Hartbeespoort area en route. Once you arrive at Pilanesberg, your first activity will be a nature walk through parts of the park. Of course the park is too big to see in its entirety, but you are sure to see some fascinating wildlife.
After the walk, your guide will take your group on a game drive, in search of whatever you haven't seen during the walk. Lunch will be served at an open-air restaurant in the heart of Pilanesberg, before the return journey to Johannesburg or Pretoria.
- Collection and drop off at Tambo International Airport or any address in Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Pilanesberg National Park conservation fee
- Full time FGASA & DEAT registered guide
- 1 x nature walk in Pilanesberg National Park
- 1 x game drive in Pilanesberg National Park
- 1 bottle of water per guest
- Lunch + 1 drink
What's Not Included
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Extra drinks
Know Before You Go
Items we suggest you bring:
• Clothing appropriate to the weather of the day
• Warm jacket
• Proper shoes