Enjoy a safari in Pilanesberg National Park with a registered, experienced safari guide. Choose between an open game drive vehicle or a closed vehicle. Tours depart daily from Johannesburg and Pretoria.
What to Expect
Your safari will begin with collection from Johannesburg or Pretoria. A private car will take you to the Pilanesberg National Park, with a coffee stop in the Hartbeespoort area en route. Once you arrive at Pilanesberg, your guide will take your group on a game drive, to see some of the fascinating wild animals of South Africa.
The entire morning will be spent on the game drive, which can be in an open or closed vehicle, depending upon your preference. Although the tour cannot cover the entire park in a morning, it is possible that you will see the big five during your tour. You will return to Johannesburg or Pretoria in the afternoon.
- Collection and drop off at Tambo International Airport or any address in Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Pilanesberg National Park conservation fee
- Full time FGASA & DEAT registered guide
- Game drive in Pilanesberg National Park
- One bottle of water per guest
What's Not Included
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Extra drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Dress according to the weather of the day: bring a warm jacket, hat, and sensible shoes
• Other suggested items: sunscreen, camera, binoculars