Experience the beauty of Kruger National Park and the magnificence of its wildlife in just two days. This two-day safari with chalet accommodation goes from Johannesburg or Pretoria, and will show you some of South Africa's beautiful animals.
What to Expect
Your tour will begin with an early morning departure, by private car, from Johannesburg or Pretoria. You will reach the gate of the national park around 11am, and then embark upon your first game drive. This will last for most of day one, before you head for your chalet accommodation. For dinner, the guide will treat you to a true South African braai (barbecue).
On day two, you will have an early breakfast before continuing with game viewing for most of the morning. The park is home to some of South Africa's most impressive and beautiful animals. Finally, you will be taken back to Johannesburg or Pretoria.
- Collection and drop off at Tambo International Airport or any address in Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Chalet accommodation in Kruger National Park
- Kruger National Park conservation fee
- Full-time FGASA & DEAT registered guide
- 2 half-day game drives in Kruger National Park
- Breakfast and dinner as specified in the itinerary
What's Not Included
- All drinks
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Optional activities
Collection and drop off at Tambo International Airport or any address in Johannesburg or Pretoria
Know Before You Go
Items we suggest you bring:
• Clothing appropriate to the weather of the day
• Warm jacket
• Proper shoes
• Insect repellent