Johannesburg International Airport Lounge Access
From £35 per personBook now
- Relax in a stylish Airport Lounge at Johannesburg International Airport before your flight.
- Keep up with the news via various TV channels and free newspapers.
- Catch up with your emails with free Wi-Fi.
During your visit, enjoy all these complimentary facilities and inclusions: comfortable and elegant lounge seating areas; relax zone/quiet area; international newspapers and magazines; unlimited Wi-Fi; alcoholic and soft drinks, coffee and tea; all-day food selections, including hot and cold dishes, salads, sandwiches, fruits and snacks; flat screen TV with international news channels. Shower facilities are also available. After all this you will arrive at the gate feeling recharged and ready for your flight.
- VIP, air-conditioned lounge access
- International newspapers and magazines
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Hot beverages
- Breakfast buffet, lunch buffet, or dinner buffet
- Buffet snacks: Fresh baked rolls, sandwiches, salads, pastries, ham and cheese, cereals, soup, sausages, nuts, crackers, cake, fresh fruits, and yogurt
- Internet access (modem/dataport) and wireless-LAN
- Flatscreen TV with international news channels
- Flight information monitor
- Shower facilities
- Separate smoking room
- Telephone calls
Johannesburg O.R. Tambo International Airport International Terminal A Bidvest Premier Lounge Airside - after Security Checks,turn right and proceed straight to the end of the Duty Free Area. Take the escalator just before the 'Out of Africa' Shop up to the Mezzanine Level where the lounge is located in the right hand corner.
Product ID: 62751