Discover some of the most holy sites on earth during a tour of Jerusalem. Visit the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in the Old City of Jerusalem. Walk along the Via Dolorosa, take a dip in the Dead Sea and more.
What to Expect
Depart Sharm El Sheikh late in the evening for an overnight drive to Jerusalem. Cross the border with Israel and head towards the salt lake of the Dead Sea for the chance to take a dip in its healing waters. Experience the beauty of the lowest place on earth.
Then, visit the little town of Bethlehem, approximately 6 miles (10 kilometers) south of Jerusalem. Go to the Church of the Nativity, commissioned by Constantine the Great in 327 AD, and said to stand on the site of the birthplace of Jesus. Next, enter the Old City of Jerusalem and visit the 3 holy sites of the Wailing Wall, Mount of Olives and Cenacle, traditionally thought to be the room of the Last Supper.
Follow your guide to the Dome of the Rock shrine on Temple Mount, built on the site of the Roman temple of Jupiter Capitolinus. Walk to the Arab Market, following the Via Dolorosa where Jesus was led to his crucifixion. Then, enter the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, where Jesus is said to have been buried before his resurrection.
Next, enter the new city of Jerusalem and enjoy lunch at a local restaurant before the return journey to Sharm El Sheikh in the afternoon.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in Sharm El Sheikh
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance to all monotheistic holy sites
What's Not Included
- Refreshments, other than those listed above
- Optional gratuities
Know Before You Go
• This tour departs at 20:30 on Mondays and Thursdays, returning to Sharm El Sheikh within 24 hours
• Please wear/bring clothes that cover your arms, shoulders and legs. This should be adhered to by men and women in order to enter all the holy sites and churches
• Dress according to the weather and please bring a sun hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and a bottle of water if needed
• Swimming costumes and towels are recommended for the Dead Sea
• Passport details are needed 48 hours before the trip to gain clearance at the border. Border fees are included in the price. Please remember to bring your passport on the day, along with visa as needed